Nails 4U Salon By T&T LLC
At our spa, we have the following policies for the mutual convenience of both our clients and the spa.
PLEASE READ THEM PRIOR TO GETTING ANY SERVICES DONE.
• We love to do children's nails! However, unattended children in the salon are disrupted and dangerous. Please keep them under your control. Do not let children walk or run around the working area for safety. We will not be held responsible for accidents and anything that happens to them.
• Please encourage the children to be aware of the overall noise level as a courtesy to other customers. Supervise children at all times, for their safety too.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to rude, mean, or disrespectful people.
• Please be respectful of the people around you who are trying to relax during their nail services. Set your ringtone to the lowest volume, and use a moderate speaking tone if you need to take a call.
• Please have a seat in the waiting area and do not sit on a pedicure chair without services.
• No Refund.